With correct tools and quality auto insurance in Beaverton, OR, your car can safely cruise the roads!
When you’re out on the road, the worst can happen – your car breaks down on the side of the road or runs into trouble. What can you do about it? You’re (probably) not a mechanic, after all.
Fortunately, you don’t have to be a mechanic to give yourself a much better chance of getting home or to the nearest repair shop with a small kit of essential tools and equipment! Store the following in your car to the utmost chance of a safely cruising car!
- Jack and Jack Stands: If you’re going to be working under your vehicle, you’ll need access to it. A quality jack and jack stands can help you safely lift and support your vehicle for work under the vehicle where some of those repairs may take place!
- Lug Wrench: To access the brakes and suspension, you’ll need to remove the tires. To do so, you’ll need this handy tool!
- Socket Set: This set of many tools is useful to remove or tighten the various sizes of nuts and bolts on a vehicle.
- Wrench Set: Ratchets and sockets may not always do the trick. Sometimes access is tight, especially in the engine compartment, and the only tool you can use is a wrench.
- Screwdrivers: Investing a Phillips and a flat-head screwdriver can aid your car repair and may just be the tool that you need!
- Inspection Light: After all, you need to be able to clearly see your car and engine for a proper diagnosis!
By stocking your tool box with these six tools, you will be on the road to success when tackling minor car repairs roadside.
In addition to quality tools, ensure that you have a Plan B. Your auto insurance in Beaverton, OR can provide you with Roadside Assistance for when you need towing, gas delivery, and other services immediately!
Contact Fox Insurance Agency in Beaverton for all of your Oregon insurance needs!