What do celebrities get insured, and for how much?
Celebrities and some very rich people have been known to insure themselves for quite a lot of money, but sometimes the reasons in which they insured themselves is almost so comical to the point of ridiculousness. Below are 10 instances where insurance policies will give you some laughs, instead of headaches.
- Rock legend, and part-time snake, Gene Simmons has insured his tongue for $1 million
- Keith Richard, guitarist of the legendary Rolling Stones, has insured his middle finger for $1.6 million.
- Bruce Springsteen has insured his vocal chords for a whopping $6 million!
- Tom Jones, singer and once-upon-a-time sex symbol, had his chest hair insured for $7 million dollars.
- Jennifer Lopez’s voluptuous gluteus maximus is insured for an astonishing $27 million.
- Julia Roberts’ amazing smile has been insured as well. Considered one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World (11 times), she has insured her smile for $30 million.
- Lionel Messi, arguably the greatest soccer player of all time and star player for Argentina and FC Barcelona has his legs insured for (you may want to sit down . . .) $56 million!!
While insurance can be funny sometimes, it is important to remember that these celebrities are protecting what they hold dear to them and what keeps them going. There’s no excuse for you to not be insured in the best way possible. Contact Fox Insurance Agency for all your insurance needs in Beaverton or Portland, OR, today!