Are you betting you don’t need Long-Term Care insurance?
Don’t make that bet. The odds are against you, and the stakes may be much larger than you think.
“Consider The Facts”
- A nursing home stay costs an average of $87,000 per year according to a recent, national study, and this is just one of many costs associated with long-term care.*
- 70% of those over 65 will need long-term care at some point in their lives.*
- 40% of all adults in the United States require long-term care before they reach the age of 65.*
- Current long-term care costs can more than triple during the next 20 years.
Even if you have long-term care insurance, your current policy may not be keeping up with the increasing costs of long term care.It may also have restrictions and exclusions preventing you from receiving benefits.
Check with us before you decide if you need and want long-term care insurance.
Call us today for more information and a free, no-obligation quote… 503-277-2300.
Fox Insurance Agency
At Fox Insurance Agency, we proudly serve Beaverton, Portland, and all of Oregon, and Washington. Whatever your needs, we would be happy to help you find just the right policy to meet them. As an independent agency, we are able to provide quotes from more than one insurance company. We work only with highly recognizable, reputable insurers.
If you are interested in a long-term care insurance quote or policy contact us today. We would be happy to help you find the right policy!
* From the Genworth 2014 Cost of Care Survey, conducted by CareScout®, 2014.