Do you need (more) life insurance?
Life insurance protects anyone who depends on you financially. If you die unexpectedly, life insurance provides money that can pay debts or offset the sudden loss of income.
50% of all U.S. households say they need more life insurance.*
25% wish that their spouse or partner would purchase more life insurance.*
There are good reasons to buy life insurance:
- Replace income for dependents
If people depend on your income, life insurance can replace that income for them if you die.**
- Pay final expenses
Life insurance can pay your funeral and burial costs, probate and other estate administration costs, debts and medical expenses not covered by health insurance.**
- Create an inheritance for your heirs
Even if you have no other assets to pass to your heirs, you can create an inheritance by buying a life insurance policy and naming them as beneficiaries.**
- Pay federal “death” taxes and state “death” taxes
Life insurance benefits can pay estate taxes so that your heirs will not have to liquidate other assets or take a smaller inheritance.**
- Make significant charitable contributions
By making a charity the beneficiary of your life insurance, you can make a much larger contribution than if you donated the cash equivalent of the policy’s premiums.**
- Create a source of savings
Some types of life insurance create a cash value that, if not paid out as a death benefit, can be borrowed or withdrawn on the owner’s request.**
- Half of the households in America would feel the financial impact from the loss of their primary wage earner in a year or less. In fact, over 40 percent would feel the impact within 6 months, including nearly 40 percent of households with an annual income of $100,000 or more.*Contact us today for more information and a free personalized life insurance quote from top companies*Source: LIMRA**Insurance Information Institute
Choosing a Life Insurance Policy
By protecting your loved ones and your future with life insurance, you can achieve real peace of mind. Life insurance is a cornerstone of financial planning, and finding a policy that meets your needs is important.
At Fox Insurance Ageny, we have years of experience with home, auto, and life insurance products. And as an independent agency, we can provide you with a life insurance quote from more than one of the nationally-known, highly-regarded insurance companies we do business with.
We proudly serve all of Oregon and Washington State. We would love to help you find the right policy to fit your needs. Contact us today!
**Insurance Information Institute