Whether you own a Jet Ski, a small ski boat, fishing boat, or a 26 foot cruiser, knowing that you’re covered by the right boat insurance should give you the peace of mind to relax and enjoy every minute of your boating experience.
What We Insure
We represent insurance companies that insure a full range of recreational boats including:
- Bass boats
- Fish and ski
- Cabin cuisers
- Jet boats
- Ski boats
- Jon boats
- Personal watercraft
Why Insure Your Boat or Personal Watercraft?
In these tough economic times some boaters are tempted to let their insurance coverages lapse. However should you ever need to use your watercraft insurance, it is one of the best investments you could make. Here are some things to consider:
- If you’re in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are hurt in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- If you are injured by an uninsured boater, uninsured watercraft coverage will provide coverage for you.
Your Watercraft Insurance Coverage Options
Your watercraft needs protection on the water, and on land, with coverage for you, your guests, and your boat. Thinking of buying a boat in Oregon and Washington? Check with us at Fox Insurance Agency to see what it will cost for Portland Boat Insurance, or watercraft insurance anywhere in Oregon or Washington.
Contact us at 503-277-2300 or by e-mail. We’ll help identify the best combination of coverage, value, and price for you. And we here at Fox Insurance can help make sure your insurance continually meets your changing needs.
Here are a few things to discuss when we talk:
- Is my boat or watercraft covered for year-round use?
- Can I get discounts for things such as taking safety classes, having multiple policies, and diesel power?
- Do I have coverage if I need to have my boat towed in an emergency?
For further questions and assistance, please contact Fox Insurance Agency at 503-277-2300 or click here.